Part 3 assignment
In this Assignment, you will delve deeper into clinical inquiry by closely examining your PICO(T) question. You also begin to analyze the evidence you have collected.
· Review the Resources and identify a clinical issue of interest that can form the basis of a clinical inquiry.
· Develop a PICO(T) question to address the clinical issue of interest for the Assignment.
· Use the key words from the PICO(T) question you developed and search at least four different databases in the Walden Library to identify at least four relevant peer-reviewed articles at the systematic-reviews level related to your research question.
· Reflect on the process of creating a PICO(T) question and searching for peer-reviewed research.
The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project)
Part 3: Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
Create a 6- to 7-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
· Identify and briefly describe your chosen clinical issue of interest.
· Describe how you developed a PICO(T) question focused on your chosen clinical issue of interest.
· Identify the four research databases that you used to conduct your search for the peer-reviewed articles you selected.
· Provide APA citations of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected.
· Describe the levels of evidence in each of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected, including an explanation of the strengths of using systematic reviews for clinical research. Be specific and provide examples.
This is not part of the question but would prefer you to use it as a guide.
The Five PICO Questions put in consideration to enhance quick search are as follows
· How does hand hygiene among healthcare workers reduce hospital acquired infection?
· Does hand washing reduce hospital acquired infection?
· Does hand hygiene among nurse’s help to reduce the spread of hospital acquired infection.
· How can hand hygiene compliance prevent the spread of hospital acquired infection by health care workers?
· Does traditional soap and water for hand hygiene reduces the incidence of hospital acquired infection?