1. A minimum of 10 pages, not to exceed 15, typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font, using APA standard.
2. Title page (Page 1)
3. A minimum of 8 pages (Pages 2-12). These 8-10 pages should be a REFLECTION on your past work weeks 1 through week 7. Past work may be included. Select past topics and writing assignments that meant the most to you and reflect where you will be applying your learning.
Teams in organization
Performance and productivity
Leaders vs Manager
Why appreciation is a good investment
Words of affirmation
Team performance and content
Team mental models
Team decision making
Conflict in teams
Nature vs Nurture
Dysfunction of a team
4. (Page 13) YOU MUST INCLUDE A MINIMUM OF 2 PARAGRAPHS AT THE END (WITH A SUBHEADING ENTITLED “THINGS I LEARNED FROM THIS COURSE”) THAT DISCUSS WHAT YOU LEARNED IN THIS COURSE AND HOW IT WILL BE APPLIED IN YOUR CAREER.
5. A reference page (Pages 14).
6. A minimum of 5 scholarly references are required (including the Bible). These scholarly references must be both cited within the paper and properly formatted on the reference page by APA standards. Wikipedia, the dictionary, and the Bible NEVER count as scholarly.