HS311-6: Create visual representations of summary data with given health data.
An effective infographic presents information visually, efficiently, and clearly. Your task is to create an original infographic of a leading cause of death.
The infographic should contain the following:
● A description of the disease or condition.
● Data on incidence and prevalence presented in graphic form.
● Data on at least one mortality rate, such as a crude death rate or adjusted rate.
● One to three risk factors or determinants.
● One or two major prevention strategies specific to the target audience.
If you have never made an infographic before, it is relatively easy and it is a lot of fun. Here are three websites you can explore to help get you started: