Visit the CDC website and read the report “Advancing the Nation’s Health: A Guide to Public Health Research Needs, 2006â€“2015″. Select a topic related to public health care from the CDC’s report or from the following:
- Health disparities: Chronic diseases
- Environmental health
- Impact of infectious diseases on public health
Using the Online Library or the Internet, research about your chosen topic on public health care. Based on your research and understanding, create a research proposal in a 6-page Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
- A brief introduction to the chosen topic on public health care
- A brief description of the various components of a research proposal
- The problem statement
- At least five research questions
- An analysis and definition of the research method to be used in your research proposal
- An analysis and identification of the research measures and design methodologies that you plan to use in your research proposal
- A description of different types of threats that you think would affect the validity of your research proposal, and an identification and explanation of the strategies to minimize them.
- A data analysis plan to use to collect data for your research proposal
- A reference page
- A logical data analysis strategy based on the research question and types of data collected
- A conclusion that ties everything together
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.