Most prevalent health issues are key concerns for modern health systems.
NOTE: “New York city” is my chosen community.
Select a program that you would like to develop in your community or city based on one of the six most prevalent health issues currently faced by communities today such as poverty, health security, and communicable diseases.
Based on your research answers to the following questions:
- Identify your chosen problem and why it is a health community concern?
- Identify how you will assess the need for the program? What type of data will you review?
- How do you determine the target audience? List any one goal and three objectives. What do you want to achieve when you develop the program? What will be the outcome? What is the purpose of developing goal and objectives?
- How will you get people in the community involved to gain support for your proposal?
- What realistic method will be used to market the program in your community? Keep in mind the location, transportation, parking, and type of building.
- How will you implement the program? What type of “best practice” strategy will you include in your program?
- What type of feedback will you gather to analyze, if the program was successful? Why accurate feedback is critical to make certain, the program is a success? How will you collect objective data?
Provide at least two scholarly resources taken from the Online Library to support your efforts and topic.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
For this assignment, conduct research and consider airspace capacity challenges currently facing the aviation industry. You will select one specific topic that is leading to an airspace capacity challenge to address in your paper (e.g. unmanned systems operations, an increase in commercial air traffic, etc.).
Your paper must include the following when discussing airspace capacity challenges:
- The impact of capacity on the current structure of the national airspace
- An evaluation of the FAA’s National Airspace Systems Plan on current air traffic control systems
- An assessment of the impact of equipment capacity on national airspace system availability
- A proposed recommendation to increase the capacity of the national airspace
Your paper must be 2-3 pages in length, supported by a minimum of three scholarly references, should be grammatically sound, and free of spelling errors. You must include a properly formatted title page, in-text citations where appropriate, and a reference page formatted according to current APA guidelines. If you have any questions regarding APA requirements, please refer to the current APA manual or ask your instructor.
You need to discuss the four points in the context of the challenge you choose. For instance, if you choose unmanned system operations, you must discuss how these issues impact the national airspace. Also, you must focus on FAA’s national airspace plan, etc.
Connecting to the customer can be a game changer for any business enterprise. Your objective this week is to identify a company that has faced a crisis within the past ten years.
You can do your search on the internet. A good place to start is the internet; focus on companies like Samsung, Apple, Tesla, SpaceX, Nokia, among others. Read broadly to understand the approaches used by the company you selected while connecting to the customer.
1. Describe the direct and digital marketing tactics the brand uses to tailor offers and content to the needs and interests of defined segments or individual buyers to build customer relationships, a brand community, and/or sales.
2. Examine and summarize a crisis situation. How did the organization handle the crisis using online marketing channels?
Please reference all your sources in proper APA format. Focus on the requirements for in-text citations and reference lists. If you need help, reach out to your librarian. Alternatively, the internet is a great source of information on formatting. You can visit the APA site to learn more about formatting. You can also reach out to your tutor once you have complied the paper and ask for feedback on referencing.
Identify and post an image of a sales promotion in your local area or online. Assume the role of a brand manager and in your discussion post,
1. Describe the target audience (i.e., consumer promotion or business customer)-this includes demographics, psychographics, and behavioral characteristics
2. The promotional objective(s), and the promotional tool.
3. Discuss whether or not the short-term sales offer â€œrises aboveâ€ the promotional clutter?
You see them everywhere! Short-term sales incentives are used to encourage the purchase of a product or service. Let’s see what creative, interesting, effective, or just simply off-the-wall sales promotions are observed in the market. Then, try your hand at B-to-B sales…and create a pitch to showcase your peer’s brand in an upcoming Super Bowl commercial.
Writing about sales promotion is a good way to train yourself and better prepare for your future career. Your discussion must be cogent and demonstrate a great deal of content mastery. Also, you must back up your work with scholarly sources cited in APA format. Your discussion must also demonstrate an undergraduate level of scholarship, with few grammar and mechanics issues.
If you want to learn more about this service, please follow the following link to understand about us.
Airport design and construction are fundamental practices in the 21st century. Air transport is rapidly expanding, creating the need for more airports with the capacity to handle passengers from all over the world.
For this activity, prepare a presentation to solicit support for the establishment of an airport. You will research and select the location for your airport. You may choose any location (national or international) that you wish as well as any type of airport.
Your presentation must include:
- The airport location
- The airport type
- Funding/revenue sources for airport construction and operation
- Steps involved during its design, development, and construction
- Environmental considerations
Your presentation must include speaker notes. Any sources must be acknowledged using APA format, both for in-text citations and reference list. For more details about APA formatting, be sure to read APA guidelines here. If you still find it difficult to reference your sources, reach out to the librarian for further assistacne.
Order such custom paper and have it delivered to you at your convenience.
We understand that airport design and construction sounds like a technical part and you may need help with that. Designing eye-catching presentations can also be challenging and we are here to help you. See more about us.
Analyze the following case study Facing some ‘Home’ Truths from the Hunt Library: Baumann, C., Bretherton, T., Troy, S., and Taksa, L. (2017). Facing Some ‘Home’ Truths: Brand Backlash and the Case of Qantas. (Links to an external site.) In SAGE Publications.
The case describes the challenges associated with building and maintaining a brand through promotional branding efforts. After reading the case study, address the following topics:
- Three key stakeholder groups ”Qantas corporate interests, workers, and customers” provide qualitative commentary about Qantas and its recent marketing. How do their perceptions differ? Are there any areas of shared understanding or perception of the Qantas brand held by all stakeholders?
- While the sentimental narratives of homecoming and family reunion have been long-standing features of Qantas branding since the 1980s, based on the stakeholder commentaries presented here, the â€œFeels Like Home campaign has failed to connect with many key aviation industry stakeholders. Why has this disconnect occurred? Identify the strengths and weaknesses in the Feels Like Home television campaign approach used by Qantas to re-invigorate the brand.
- A gap appears between corporate representations and understandings of a brand (the brand identity held by a company) and diverging stakeholder perceptions of the brand (brand image) that can have significant implications for the success of an advertising campaign. In the context of this case study, how can qualitative analysis of these different commentaries help to shed light on the gap between brand identity and brand image?
- Summarize the major decisions involved in developing an advertising campaign. How might Qantas have approached its advertising campaign differently?
- Visit the Qantas News Room and evaluate the role of public relations (PR) as a component of the promotional strategy.
A vertical marketing system (VMS) involves the key members of a distribution channel ”producer, wholesaler, and retailer” working together as a unified group to meet consumer needs.
The most common type of contractual vertical marketing system is a franchise organization. Visit the International Franchise Association (IFA) (Links to an external site.) and find a franchise that interests you.
In your initial post on Vertical marketing system (VMS), make an investment pitch to your peers describing the franchise you selected. Besides the IFO and franchise websites, you might want to gather additional information from current business periodicals and news.
- Research the market opportunities for that product or service franchise
- Research investment costs
- Research the vertical marketing relationship between distribution channel partners.
- Lastly, discuss any trends and developments pertaining to the investment opportunity.
Your discussion should be engaging and spark interest among your peers. Note that the discussion will be read by your classmates and used as part of learning and weekly dialogue. You must demonstrate a high level of research and the ability to present it in proper formal writing for your classmates to understand and engage. You will need to respond to your peers and any questions they raise.
Maintenance and Reliability are part of everyday practice in aviation. For this activity, you will assume the role of an aviation maintenance manager. As the aviation maintenance manager, you are responsible for all maintenance actions and for maintaining aircraft in a serviceable condition. For this assignment, conduct research to identify a current aviation maintenance challenge/issue. In your briefing, you will identify the maintenance issue and provide a maintenance strategy to correct the maintenance issue.
Your presentation must include a minimum of five, but no more than eight slides not including the title slide or reference slide, and include speaker notes.
Keep in mind that as a minimum your presentation must:
- Identify a current aviation maintenance issue of your choosing.
- Explain the impact of the maintenance issue.
- Define how scheduled maintenance cycles can be used as part of your strategy in addressing the issue.
- Determine and support the role of a reliability program in ensuring that your strategy corrects the issue.
Cite any sources you use in APA format. You must follow all guidelines to score a good mark for formatting. You must also make an engaging PowerPoint and either use narration or speaker notes to demonstrate how maintenance and reliability are key components of aviation.
Getting to the Bottom of the Problem: Identify a problem faced by a multi-national brand today and propose a research proposal that implements each step of the marketing research process. In your proposal, be sure to identify the research question(s) and sources of both primary and secondary data. Discuss how the research results will help the business or organization.
Write your paper/proposal in APA format. Make sure your paper includes all of the following as well as a title page, reference page, and in-text citations. Your paper will be run through Turnitin for matching content.
Note: These are very specific marketing concepts that should include their own subheadings.
1. Identify a problem faced by a multi-national brand today and
2. Propose a research proposal that implements each step of the marketing research process.
Be sure to
3.Identify the research question(s) and
4. Sources of both primary and secondary data.
5. Discuss how the research results will help the business.
Your research proposals must be feasible and must demonstrate a high level of scholarship. You must write the proposal in such a way that you can implement it to find a long-lasting solution to the problem you identify. Also, Feel free to ask for help whenever you are stuck.
This assignment is on health assessment and history. You will participate in client evaluation and write a reflection paper on the process.
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Reflection
1. Reflect on your interaction with the interviewee holistically.
a) Describe the interaction in its entirety: include the environment, your approach to the individual, time of day, and other features relevant to therapeutic communication and to the interview process.
2. How did your interaction compare to what you have learned?
3. What barriers to communication did you experience?
a) How did you overcome them?
b) What will you do to overcome them in the future?
4. What went well with this assignment?
5. Were there unanticipated challenges during this assignment?
6. Was there information you wished you had available but did not?
7. How will you alter your approach next time?
Your reflection must be in proper APA format and cite any sources you use appropriately. You must demonstrate that health assessment and history are important in nursing practice. They help improve the quality of care given to a patient. Also, you must also demonstrate how you will improve your approach to patient assessment and care in your future practice.