Essays literature review
should summarize your entire paper in about 250 words – no more than one page
3. There is no table of contents required for this paper
4. An Introduction to the topic (begins on page 3)
5. Body of Paper with appropriate sub-headings
6. A Summary of the paper; note – this is a little different than the abstract – it should just summarize the main points of the topic but may add relevance to medicine, health, industry, etc.
7. A Reference page (last page)
The paper must be written in APA style 6th edition format. Please refer to the library page for APA guidelines.