Interview a person in a formal position of leadership within your organization (e.g., a supervisor, a manager, a director). Begin your interview with the following questions:
1. What is your role as a health care team member?
2. How do you define professionalism and how does professional responsibility influence your work?
3. Do you consider yourself a steward of health care? Why or Why not?
4. Is it important to you that leaders exercise professional advocacy and authenticity as well as power and influence when working with colleagues? Why or why not?
In 500-750 words, summarize your interview and share your impressions of the leader’s responses.
Compare and contrast responses provided by your peer (in Professional Identity and Stewardship
– Part I: Peer Interview assignment) with those provided by the leader.
Share your impressions of their differences and similarities.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.